Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Official Trailer!

So, with a little bit of hard work, a touch of swearing, a tiny aspect of luck, and a whole butt-load of ingenuity, I have managed to get The Official Trailer to The Young Offenders up at youtube.

And here it is.



The music you hear is "Tokyo Drifter" by Chris Public. He's better known (to some) as Lo-Ki from BTK, the fresh young Canadian Hip-Hop group from late 90's Toronto.

I'm a huge fan of Chris Public. The band BTK has been a huge inspiration on me, my writing, my lifestyle, my marijuana consumption, my comics, and like, my soul, since I first heard the Peppyrock single, during my last days of High School.

As much as it is an honor and privilege to get to create my own comic with Peter Severinson, that I get to combine the whole works with one of the most incredible musical artists I've ever heard, just makes it all the sweeter. I can't thank these guys enough. Hell, I don't even know if I thanked them at all.

Anyway, enjoy the tunes and the foreshadowing. I'm sure, if you're reading this, then you've already read most of the story, but that ain't the point. The point, I think, is to create something that's to be enjoyed.

No comments: